Guidance Department

Attention Parents/Guardians:

ATTENTION PARENTS & STUDENTS: If you plan to sign-up for COLA, the deadline is Friday 8/19/2022 by 12:00 PM. Please keep in mind that even if you were on COLA last year you still need to sign-up for it for this school year.

Keep in mind, students are not permitted to move in or out of the program during the nine weeks. All enrollments and withdrawals must take place at the end of the nine weeks.

Please use the link below to submit your application for COLA. Once the deadline closes, you will receive more information regarding the COLA program.

Meet Your Counselors


Counselors: Elaine Kopich and Ann Capozzi

Students are assigned to counselors according to the first letter of their last name.

Elaine Kopich
724-564-2586 Ext. 5407
Ann Capozzi
724-564-2586 Ext. 5402
Tere Simon (Secretary)
Phone: 724-564-2586 Ext. 5401
Fax: 724-564-4525



Do You Need Money For College?

You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit it to apply for federal student aid for college or career school and for most state and institutional aid.

Here are your options for applying:

  • The quickest way to apply is online using FAFSA on the Web at

Call 1-800-4-FED-AID and request a paper application

Here are some other great resources.... Ultimate Guide of the FAFSA Scholarship Search Tool

© 2022. Albert Gallatin - All Rights Reserved.
School CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website