Parents may Drop off Students at 8:40AM - Grab and Go Breakfast is offered to the Students when they enter the school.No students will be admitted before 8:40AM.
School day begins at 9:00AM - Parent PickUp at 3:05PM - Bus Dismissal begins at 3:20PM
· Every Wednesday is a Remote Learning Day. Students should be completing the daily attendance form and artifact for the day to be counted present. This is not a live instruction day.
· The Albert Gallatin School District will be providing gifts/treats for all elementary students on Feb. 12th for Valentine’s Day. Due to current circumstances, there will be no exchange of Valentine’s/treats.
· Chromebooks should be brought to and from school each day, in the event, school should be closed unexpectedly. A letter was sent home, from Mr. Pegg, AGASD Superintendent, on Monday, January 25th detailing information for unexpected school closures.
In the event that the school or district would have a closure (COVID, inclement weather, etc.), live instruction will occur on these days and staff/students will follow the live instruction remote schedule.
· If your contact information has changed, recently, please contact the school office. It is essential that contact information be up-to-date.
No School & Early Dismissals
· Monday, February 8 – Act 80 Day – No School for Students
· Friday, February 12 – Early Dismissal – Parent Teacher Conferences
· Monday, February 15 – Presidents Day – No School
We, at A.L. Wilson Elementary, value student safety.
If a change in dismissal procedures for your child must occur, please send a note to school, with your child, in the morning detailing the dismissal procedures for that day.
If no note/phone call is received, students will follow their regular dismissal procedures.
If you will be picking up your child two or more times per week from school, please write a note to the office so the appropriate paperwork can be sent home requesting a car tag. If you do not have a car tag, you will be required to park and enter the main office to dismiss your child.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep all of our students safe.
Please be reminded that all volunteers/chaperones must provide all 3 clearances prior to volunteering/chaperoning at their child’s school. The forms should be submitted to your child's school office. The three clearances include:
FBI Finger Prints
If you need any further information or the forms necessary to complete the above listed clearances, please contact your child's school.
Thank you in advance for your interest in volunteering/chaperoning and for submitting the required documentation.