INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLASSROOM MONITOR?
Do you have 60 College credits from a PA college/university
3 years’ experience as a paraprofessional in the classroom
are at least 25 years of age?
If so, Albert Gallatin Area School District is looking for YOU to become a Classroom Monitor!
- As a certified classroom monitor, you will oversee classrooms but are not allowed to instruct students, grade assignments, or create work.
- Sign-up for this FREE Online Act 91 Classroom Monitor Course to become a certified classroom monitor! Access this course on the IU1 EVOLVE website at: Act 91: Classroom Monitor, Classroom Management, and Behavior Strategies | IU1 Evolve; https://evolve.iu1.org/programs/video7751636861-d3a129?categoryId=64088
- The IU1 Classroom Monitor course covers:
- Background of ACT 91
- Classroom management skills and strategies
- Understanding district policies and procedures
- Behavior strategies and interventions
- To complete the course, view the full video recording on EVOLVE.
- At the end of the video, complete the assessment and reflection Google link to receive your certificate from IU1 to be a Classroom Monitor.
- Then, take your IU1 certificate and apply to PDE for an official classroom monitor certification through the PDE TIMS system.
- Complete all pre-employment requirements with Albert Gallatin, background clearances and application.