Albert Gallatin Area School District News Article

Student Accident Insurance


This insurance can be purchased anytime during the 2016-2017 school year.

THE SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT CARRY MEDICAL INSURANCE ON STUDENTS, but does provide parents/guardians with the opportunity to select a primary group insurance plan for students.

Plan #1 School Time Coverage- Costs $27 per student- This will cover injury occurring while the student is traveling to and from school, while attending school sponsored activities such as plays, assemblies, class trips, interscholastic sports other than Sr. high football, intramural sports, gym and physical education classes, etc.

Plan #2 24 Hour Coverage - Costs $98 per student- This will cover all of the above, plus accidents occurring away from school, in the evenings and on weekends, vacations, etc.

Please note that the plans should be considered in conjunction with any other family medical insurance you may have.

The brochure with complete description of the plans and coverages along with the enrollment forms are available electronically on the school district website www.agasd.org. When you access the website,
click Forms and Documents, Student Accident Insurance to download and print the form if you wish to enroll. If you do not have access to the internet, please feel free to contact your child’s school office and request a form.

If you have any questions about the insurance, please call an Insurance Broker at American Management Advisors directly at (215) 946-8888 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m..

IF PURCHASING THE INSURANCE, PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THE ENROLLMENT FORM TO THE SCHOOL. The completed application (found on the district website) should be returned by mail with a check or money order (please do not send cash) for the correct premium, directly to:

American Management Advisors, Inc.

PO Box 366

Langhorne, PA 19047-0366

Checks should be payable to: AMERICAN MANAGEMENT ADVISORS, INC. Parents/guardians enrolling more than one child must fill out an application for each child. A separate check or obtain a money order for each child/student being enrolled and mail in separate envelopes to the address above. Your cancelled check or money order receipt is your proof of payment.

Print This Article